Our mission is to transport students to and from school in clean, well-maintained bus vehicles driven by responsible, certified drivers.
School Bus Transportation Bids
The Mohawk Trail Regional School District committee, the Hawlemont Regional School District committee, and the Rowe School District committee will receive bids for furnishing school buses for the transportation of pupils and other persons authorized by the districts. Bids are due no later than Wednesday, October 17 at 1:00 p.m. Please see our school bus transportation bid notice for complete details.
Riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. For the safety of all passengers, bus drivers ensure that all bus riders observe the following regulations:
- Riders may not stand or move from seat to seat at any time during the trip.
- We will not tolerate cursing, vulgar language, or indecent behavior.
- Riders may not open emergency exits at any time except during an actual emergency or during a designated emergency evacuation drill.
- Students may not tease, scuffle, trip, hold, hit, or use their hands or feet in any objectionable manner.
- Students must remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- We do not permit food or beverages on the bus.