Registration & Immunizations
Whether your child is just beginning Kindergarten or you’re new to our district, we welcome you to our school family. Here’s everything you need to know about registering your child at one of our schools.
Required Documentation for Registration
Stop by your child’s school to complete a registration packet. Please plan to bring the following documentation with you:
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of legal guardianship (if applicable)
- Transfer students: proof of grade level—provide at least one of the following:
- Transcripts/transfer paperwork from from previous school (as applicable)
- Last report card
- Proof of residency
- Mortgage statement or lease agreement including the parent/guardian’s current address
- Plus, at least one of the following:
- Current utility bill statement at said address
- Valid government issued I.D. such as a Massachusetts driver’s license, voter registration card, or state I.D.
The school choice program allows parents to send their children to schools in communities other than the city or town in which they reside. We may elect not to enroll school choice students if we do not have space available. For school choice consideration, please complete the applicable application.
- Hawlemont Regional School District School of Choice Application
- School of Choice Inter-District Application (residing outside of Mohawk K–12 District)
- School of Choice Intra-District Application (residing within Mohawk K–12 District)